10 Beyonce quotes that will make every woman out there feel like she runs the world
.From the Goddess herself, sassy Beyonce quotes
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is a singer and actress. Beyoncé was born and raised in Houston, Texas, where she competed in singing and dancing contests as a teenager. She rose to fame as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time, in the late 1990s. During their hiatus, she released her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which included the number-one singles “Crazy in Love” and “Baby Boy” on the US Billboard Hot 100. Following Destiny’s Child’s disbandment in 2006, she released B’Day, her second solo album, which included the hit singles “Irreplaceable” and “Beautiful Liar.” Beyoncé appeared in a number of films, including The Pink Panther (2006), Dreamgirls (2006), Obsessed (2009), and The Lion King (2009). (2019). Her third album, I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008), was inspired by her marriage to Jay-Z and her portrayal of Etta James in Cadillac Records (2008), which won a record-setting six Grammy Awards in 2010. “If I Were a Kid,” “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” and “Halo” were all hit singles from the album. Beyoncé is one of the best-selling recording artists in the world, with 118 million albums sold worldwide. She is the first artist to have six solo studio albums debut at number one on the Billboard 200.
Here are some of Beyonce’s famous quotes :
- “Diva is a female version of a hustler.”
- “We’re smart enough to make these millions, strong enough to bare the children, then get back to business.”
- “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.”
- “Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health—take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.
- “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.
- “Imperfections make you more beautiful.”
- “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.“
- “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.”
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”
- “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.”
These Beyonce quotes will undoubtedly brighten your day.