10 Taylor Swift quotes to get you through the week
You’ll feel super optimistic and inspired to take on the day after reading these Taylor Swift quotes.
Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter who was born on December 13, 1989. Her narrative lyricism, which is mostly inspired by her personal life, has earned widespread praise and media attention. Her eponymous debut studio album, released in 2006, featured the singles “Teardrops on My Guitar” and “Our Song,” which helped her break into the country music scene. Swift’s second studio album, Fearless (2008), a country music record of crossover appeal, brought her to global fame. Fearless was certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America, thanks to the top-five singles “Love Story” and “You Belong with Me” (RIAA). Speak Now is Swift’s third studio album (2010) , blended country pop with elements of rock and featured the top-ten singles “Mine” and “Back to December”.
So here are some of Taylor Swift most powerful words (quotes):
- ” I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.”
- “Anytime somebody tells me I can’t do something, I want to do it more.”
- “So don’t you worry your pretty little mind, because people throw rocks at things that shine.”
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.”
- “Just be yourself. There is no one better.”
- “Never believe anyone who says you don’t deserve what you want.”
- “Shake it off.”
- “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
- “Life is like walking – you take one step at a time.”
- “Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful.”
These were some inspiring Taylor Swift’s quotes to help you stay motivated.