Intelligent, inspirational, enlightening quotes from Portman.
Natalie Portman is one of the smartest personalities Hollywood has seen. She received her bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Harvard in 2003. Besides the degree, Portman is an entertainer, scientist, ballerina and is now preparing for space camp.
Let’s look at 14 of Portman’s most beautiful quotes. Read and enlighten yourself-
- “Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.”
- “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
- “My father has a general rule. He says if I haven’t done it in real life I shouldn’t do it on-screen.”
- “I’m not a perfectionist, but I like discipline. I’m obedient, but I’m not a perfectionist. I think it’s important to work your hardest and be as kind as possible to everyone you work with. The goal, every day, is keeping focused on that.”
- “Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture.”
- “I had danced when I was younger, until I was about 12, and I always idealized it, as most young girls do, as the most beautiful art. It’s an expression without words.”
- “I know a famous violinist who told me he can’t compose because he knows too many pieces. So, when he starts thinking of a note, an existing piece immediately comes to mind. Just starting out, one of your biggest strengths is not knowing how things are supposed to be.”
- “I think the opportunities are all over the place – around your corner or in more exotic locales. But everyone finding their own interest – sometimes it’s hard to know what you’re interested in, I think.”
- I’m going to college. I don’t care if it ruins my career. I’d rather be smart than a movie star.
- Where I live, nobody who’s fourteen is having sex and doing major drugs. And I think if you see it in the movies, you may be influenced by it. I think it’s so important to preserve your innocence.
- Young actors often don’t think of the consequences of doing nudity or sex scenes. They want the role so badly that they agree to be exploited, and then end up embarrassing family, friends, and even strangers.
- When a guy tells me I’m cute, it’s not something desirable. Cute is more like what you want your pet to be.
- “I always find it a little scary to say that I’m like a character.”