Seizure Monitoring Market to Surge Past a Revenue CAGR of 4.23%, During the Forecast Period 2023 to 2031, According to Growth Plus Reports
Newark, New Castle, USA, April 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the most recent Growth Plus Reports analysis, the global Seizure Monitoring Market is expected to rise at a revenue CAGR of 4.23% by 2031.
The global market for seizure monitoring was analyzed, and it is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period. Seizures are episodes of abnormal brain activity that might cause stiffness, jerking movements, convulsions, or limpness. They can also produce transient changes in awareness, behavior, and sensory perceptions because of medicine or an accident.
Recent Development in the Global Seizure Monitoring Market:
- In September 2022, Ceribell invested US$ 50 million in seizure detection and monitoring devices. Ceribell’s Rapid Response EEG System, which allows real-time monitoring of brain activity to identify seizures and other neurological events promptly, will be further developed and expanded with the money.
- In February 2022, Epitel, Inc., a startup for digital health that develops wearable and wireless EEG monitoring devices for seizure detection, secured $12.5 million in Series A funding to support early pilot commercialization and further development of its proprietary technology.
Request a Free Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/seizure-monitoring-market/8709
Seizure Monitoring Market Scope
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.23% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Forecast Period||2023 to 2031|
|Segments Covered||Type, End User, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
- Seizures becoming more common among epilepsy patients are driving the market revenue share.
- With the advancement of technology, there are significant breakthroughs in seizure monitoring.
- Several government initiatives towards telemedicine employ technology to monitor and regulate seizures remotely.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The driving factor for the seizure monitoring market revenue is the increasing frequency of seizure and epilepsy patients, rising investments by key market players, and advancements in technology.
However, the high cost of these devices, further maintenance and indirect cost, and lack of awareness may limit market revenue growth.
Segmentation By Type
Based on types, the global seizure monitoring market is segmented into wearable sensors, bed monitors, and video systems. Due to efficient and quick medical intervention, the wearable sector accounts for the largest market revenue share, possibly increasing individuals’ overall quality of life.
Segmentation By End-User
Based on the end-user, the global seizure monitoring market is segmented into hospitals, homecare settings, and others. Due to the high-end advanced monitoring equipment, presence of skilled healthcare professionals, and increasing prevalence of skilled healthcare professionals, the hospital segment accounts for the largest revenue share.
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global seizure monitoring market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Due to the increased incidence of neurological diseases, technological improvements, availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and expanding public awareness of the advantages of seizure monitors, North America accounts for the most significant revenue share in the global market.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/seizure-monitoring-market/8709
The following is a list of the prominent players in the global market for seizure monitoring:
- Empatica Inc.
- Medpage Ltd.
- Epilepsy Alarms UK
- Brain Sentinel, Inc.
- Research Triangle Park, N.C.
Growth Plus reports studied the global market for seizure monitoring in-depth and analyzed the basic market characteristics, significant investment opportunities, analytics of regional growth, revenue forecasting, competitive market players, mergers, and acquisitions.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- Regulatory Landscape
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL SEIZURE MONITORING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TYPE
- Wearable Sensors
- Bed Monitors
- Video Systems
- GLOBAL SEIZURE MONITORING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Homecare Settings
SEIZURE MONITORING MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8709
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse Latest Healthcare Related Reports:
Naloxone Market by Application (Opioid Overdose and Alcohol Overdose), Route of Administration (Injectable, Nasal, and Oral), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostic Testing Market by Test Type (Antigen Detection Test, Molecular Diagnostic Test), Product (Kits & Assays, Devices), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty Balloons Market by Type (Standard Balloons, Cutting/Scoring Balloons), Application (Coronary Angioplasty, Peripheral Angioplasty), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2023-2031
Hemodialysis Catheters Market by Product (Tunneled Catheter), Tip Configuration (Step-tip Catheters), Material (Polyurethane), End User (Hospitals) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Market by Product (Consumables, Injector Systems), Type (Syringeless Injectors, Single Head Injectors), Application (Endovascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: [email protected] 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, New Castle - 19702, USA Phone no: +1 888 550 5009 Web: https://www.growthplusreports.com/
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. USA Newshour takes no editorial responsibility for the same.