These top 6 quotes by Prince Philip are all we need to remember the light he was
It’s time that we look back at the time when the man of the hour, Prince Philip gave us some hearty quotes.
We shan’t sit still and mourn, we shall remember him through his wise words! The demise of Prince Philip was a moment where the world went still and the sun refused to shine on.
His Royal Highness was one of the most celebrated members of the Royal Family, one who brought measurable changes in the royal household with his wit and power.
The man with the “famous wife” who laid back his dreams and family to serve his Queen, is laying still. And on his demise, we take a look at the powerful quotes and saying that will continue giving us hopes till the end of the world. Here are some top picks:
- “You have mosquitoes. I have the press.” The words were said to a matron in the Caribbean Hospital during his visit.
- “Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed.” During the 1981 recession.
- “If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an airplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.” Was said at the 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting.
- “A gun is no more dangerous than a cricket bat in the hands of a madman.”
- “People usually say that after a fire it is water damage that is the worst. We are still trying to dry out Windsor Castle.” After the bombing in 1993.
- “Yak, Yak, Yak come in get a move on.” Shouted at the Queen from the deck of Britannia in Belize in the year 1994 who was chatting with the host.